1980 Breezer Type II serial #JB B0 3

Just makes you stop, and stare. Incredible. When I look at it though the eyes of desire, I think it is a pretty small price to pay for a real slice of history, better than any other art work I can think of. Meanwhile in the world of bills and work and marriage and kids, things can get unstable if hobbies get too expensive.

wow that an awesome bike to get your hands on. Real peice of history. I would lvoe it however my car cost less than that so its propabbyl out of my league.

Good luck to those looking at getting it.

Lovely looking bike.
I'm going to wait until next month though when a Series One will be up on eBay. The seller just needs to source some original bars before listing. I've just popped them in the outbox so it shouldn't be long folks!

Si

halaburt":72qmmvq9 said:
GoldenEraMTB":72qmmvq9 said:
This should appeal to most everyone ;) :cool:

At least those taller than about 6'3" or so.

Not many will be throwing a leg over it, but it will still have broad appeal. In other words, I don't anticipate this thread going to 10 pages with rants and raves.

Already at $6200.00

GoldenEraMTB":1pz3nucq said:
Not many will be throwing a leg over it, but it will still have broad appeal.

I'd hope the buyer would be one of those --- or at least willing to do it if it fit him/her. Far be it from me to criticize someone for buying a bike for "collecting purposes" that doesn't fit (as I'm certainly guilty of that), but two points:

1.) at least this isn't one of the frail, crack-tastic frames of the early/mid nineties that seem to get so much love here. There's no reason this one couldn't be ridden regularly.

2.) as someone who's had my large-sized bikes criticized here and elsewhere for not being as aesthetically pleasing as "normal" (i.e., smaller) bikes, I'm interested to see if those kinds of comments get applied in this case. While I agree that we get used to seeing bikes in a particular size range, to me if you're 6'3" plus, I'd much rather see (and ride) a bike that actually fits instead of a "normal" size frame with a stupid 20" long seat post and 8" drop to the handlebars.

Back