Koga Miyata trail runner

Thanks!

Would commit a murder for that frame, but I don't want all those parts.

The frame is a 20.5" 1993 TrailRunner Carbolite. Already have this one, but I wouldn't reject another. Really like the colour and the polished rear.

On our Marktplaats currently 2 NOS frames for sale:

1993 Koga Miyata TiRunner 16.5"
Really desirable frame with Ti tubing and FatMax fork. This frame has been built up with stx level left over parts by the bikeshop selling :evil: Current highest bidder e335, but unlike eBay one doesn't really have the obligation to buy it than. TiRunners normally do more than Carbolites and Alloys.

1993 Koga Miyata SkyRunner Carbolite 18.5"
Do have this one in 20.5". Carbolite tubing in front and rear triangle and for this bike also the FatMax fork. XTR m900 headset and BB. Asking price e350 (not realistic), current highest bidder e102. New about e1100 back then.

my TrailRunner C
my SkyRunner C

- Melvin

1990 SkyRunner, but a bit beat up and at a not so realistic pricepoint:

Click!

Quite a lot Miyata MTBs offered on eBay recently

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Yeah , I did see that, thought it wasnt too bad, got nice switchblades & the all important U-brake but he doesnt take paypal :(

retrobikeguy,

If it is you want a 1st Carbolite I think it is possible to acquire one in way better shape for less.

...only thing you need patience, but they do pop up in Holland sometimes.

For example: I paid e200 for my TerraRunner C (it is new!) and e275 for the golden Century (good). Complete.

The three 1st gen Koga Miyata Carbolites:

'90 SkyRunner:

SkyRunner-90Carbon.jpg

'91 TerraRunner Carbolite:

91TerraRunner800.jpg

'91 SkyRunner:

91SkyRunner2800.jpg

Back