CHECK THIS .. Please affiliate your ebay links

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
All,

the affiliate links posted in this ebay section and through auction watch basically pay for this site to be hosted. The site is getting busier and busier - I will soon have to upgrade it to a business hosting package.

Previously I manually affiliated all the links posted here. Sadly my new employment means I no longer have the time.

What would be great is if people could affiliate their links as they post them. Alternatively if someone fancies moderating this section that's be great, drop me a PM.

Anyhow to affiliate for ebay.co.uk follow this link here our affiliate ID is 1835129

For ebay.com follow this link here, again the ID is 1835129

cheers then

John

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Sorry but I might sound a bit stupid but i do not understand that .

Can you put an example and i will do it with my next links with pleasure .

cheers chris

cchris2lou":2it68s8d said:
Sorry but I might sound a bit stupid but i do not understand that .

Can you put an example and i will do it with my next links with pleasure .

cheers chris

Chris,

cheers.

Instructions as follows

First go here for ebay.com or here for ebay.co.uk

You will see a page like this. Add the affiliate ID (1835129) to box 1. Enter the ebay link in box 2. Leave box 3 blank and click 'Make my link'

ebay1_824.jpg

All being well you should see something like this

ebay2_121.jpg

Copy the link from the second box (link only) and paste it straight into the forum. Voila !

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
adamgent":33z3l11v said:
where do I pate it into the forum?

Here?

http://www.qksrv.net/click-1835129 -9479574?loc=http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZadamgent1QQhtZ-1

or is there a special place for it.

I have just linked it to the "Search for items from adamgent1" page. Is that OK?

Adam,

use them in ebay watch. Rather than adding the link to the auction affiliate it first. Same link, ebay just knows it came from here and retrobike gets revenue as a result.
No problemo linking to whatever you're selling.

SLIM,

what problem are you having?

Back