Orange Vit outrageous end bid

Yeah, i was watching that one. Crazy money surely? Maybe my optimism that oneday i'll get a 19" one for £300 is just too far-fetched :(

that frame was my size if ihad a full time job the bidding would have gone even higher i asure you thats the only frame i would ever keep forever and never part with if i had one :cry: :cry:

Impressed that Orange's brand image is "downhill or naughty" (see Quesions at the bottom of the listing)!

Very high final price and I'm not sure why the seller didn't let the auction run to the end - why would you end it early when you could possibly get more by letting it run to it's conclusion? Surely if £500 was acceptable you would set that as a Buy It Now price? Or am I missing something (probably)?

ededwards":3ujju8b4 said:
run to the end - why would you end it early when you could possibly get more by letting it run to it's conclusion? Surely if £500 was acceptable you would set that as a Buy It Now price? Or am I missing something (probably)?
That the mistry of e-bay. Every time i go there i always end up asking my self WHY? :LOL:

tintin40":1j1xyu9e said:
ededwards":1j1xyu9e said:
run to the end - why would you end it early when you could possibly get more by letting it run to it's conclusion? Surely if £500 was acceptable you would set that as a Buy It Now price? Or am I missing something (probably)?
That the mistry of e-bay. Every time i go there i always end up asking my self WHY? :LOL:

'WHY?' as in 'What Have You?', or WHY? as in 'The Meaning of Life'?

If the latter, is the new answer 'Ebay' and not the infamous '42'...?

Back