All this for a crappy Peugeot...! See if you can read it all

orange71

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I think I fell asleep about half way...then I saw mention of the Tibialis Anterior Leg Muscles and...well what can I say. Oh and remember 'Electric Blue - Power Of The Universe'. :LOL:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VERY-LIGHTWEIGHT- ... dZViewItem

a0dd_12.JPG

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Bloody hippy! Next you'll be selling brown rice and crystals on here with angels looking over your shoulders! Star Gate and Star Trek... far out dude! Oooooh that reminds me... I think I need me chakras re-aligned!

Nah.. good on him/her! Never could ride a road bike even at a young age... gave me neck ache too! Never owned a car or 'owt but don't want to advertise the fact (haven't even got a driving license).

Trade it in for a proper bike (mtb) and alleviate the problem! Or stop eating the rice and peas... or smoking the old weed... far out man!

I've got something like that (Macklam? don't know how to spell it) in a garage with really old campag/weinmann/shimano ?? hung on it! (and I mean OLD) It's in there doing nothing... worth anything? Any interest from this post and I'll let you know... not going to the time and effort for a full listing... see below!

Sorry..away from today for 2 weeks! Please, any interest (spread the word) ...send pm's/email and I'll let you know when I get back if you are interested.

PS Ha ha.. Where is my LWB Freddy Grubb frame! (That's F H Grubb to you plebs!)

I lost the will to live at "AND HAS NEVER, EVER DRIVEN OR OWNED AT ANY TIME A CARBON EMITTING DEVICE OF ANY KIND .........."

Which means he has never farted, and indeed, has no bumm!!

To knackered to ride it at 42.........there's an advert for clean livin'- I'm 41, drink beer and eat Pot Noodles, and I can get my arse higher than my chin no bother........

Still, he's probably kept it in good nick, so it will be a good bike fer somebody........not fer £320, though- I hear Bin Men are selling 'em for 70 smackers these days............

Cheers,
Dav

*ps- Electric Blue...........I remember the videos, I do.........!!

Lysander":2emr2jol said:
I can get my arse higher than my chin no bother........

Not going to ask the circumstances of your need to adopt this position, probably best left to the imagination eh? :)

You would have thought that by the time he had written that he would have talked himself into keeping it. Pray for the poor soul that goes to pick that up and has to sit through 6 hours of lectures on the relative merits of his sh*t road bike.

What a beaut.

Anyone asked this chap if he realises that bike is sized absoluely wrongly??

Back