Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Fat Trio

c4c1_12.JPG

7d68_12.JPG

959a_12.JPG

a. You can't expect Market Forces to do the work for you [shoddy photos, dirty bikes]
b. Not sure why you'd sell them as a job lot?? :roll:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
:shock:

So let me get this straight:
If he splits, he wants $500 for the thrashed and, frankly, trashed Yo Eddy frame and $800 for the Marzocchi forks?
Now I know the dollar is very weak against the pound (or is it the other way around?) but $800 for those forks?

Insane.

They look like theyve been in several wars those bikes do.

Not entirely convinced that there is a bargain in there with the Fat Ti...

He seems to think that the bikes are in good condition! Hate to see one of his poor condition bikes.

Corduroyboy":9a30i509 said:
:shock:

So let me get this straight:
If he splits, he wants $500 for the thrashed and, frankly, trashed Yo Eddy frame and $800 for the Marzocchi forks?
Now I know the dollar is very weak against the pound (or is it the other way around?) but $800 for those forks?

Insane.

That's not going to polish out :shock:

Attachments

• 6276_0.jpeg
    6276_0.jpeg
    2 KB · Views: 670
'3 tenors' quote
I'd give him £30 for them postage included :LOL:

Something tells me one of those fats might have been robbed. Something about the location and shape of those dings suggests some sort of crowbar has been in contact with the frame...

...but i never said that.

Back