tioga disc uk

andrewl":1cv91yxc said:
kingroon":1cv91yxc said:
88 Nuggets already.. :roll:

Don't you already have two??

Nah, sold one.. Don't necessarily want another, but if I did I'd wait.. Seems to be Crazy Price Season at the moment :?

Obtuse thinking perhaps, but have you ever seen a Disk Drive in Aus.?

kingroon":byczh02e said:
Obtuse thinking perhaps, but have you ever seen a Disk Drive in Aus.?

I know a guy who has at least one from his professional racing days in Europe back in the early to mid 90s, and I'm led to believe there is a NOS one in a box in a shop in Hobart, although I'm still tracking that down.

But really can't remember seeing one in use.

I'd love to pick one up but have resigned myself to the fact that's its unlikely I'll ever get one.

Even further off topic at the end of the worlds in 96 quite a few bikes were sold off (a friend still regrets pasing up the oportunity to buy one of the Team Ritchey bikes...) so there is definitely some nice stuff hidden away over here.

andrewl":1xic8afr said:
..and I'm led to believe there is a NOS one in a box in a shop in Hobart, although I'm still tracking that down.

That'd be a find and a half mate, good luck.. :cool:

There doesn't seem to be much old gear over here; a combo of the riding destroying it and not a huge following of MTBing to begin with BITD?

andrewl":1xic8afr said:
at the end of the worlds in 96 quite a few bikes were sold off

:shock: Some nice Garage Trophies somewhere then.. :cool:

kingroon":eixomdi1 said:
There doesn't seem to be much old gear over here
Did you try the Sydney shops like Clarence Street Cyclery or the Bike Bar (maybe closed now) from Jessie Geissler ?

There was a bunch of good shops when I was there a decade ago. And as Aussies are pretty much passive in stock clearing... you might have your chance. :roll:

Sorry excuse my ignorance. But what is the point of this type of wheel? I always fancied one back in the 90's but didn't buy.

Back