Wha? How much! Old white tyre content....

Hermit

Retro Guru
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Its funny how much these fetch now - I remember them being a bit poo (but looked cool) back in the day. They were not that light and the white compound wore out well quick :( Give me a set of Ritchey Z Max or Panaracer Smokes anyday!

Maybe money can be made instead from claiming that Onza HO pedals crippled your knees during the winter when the elastomers seized up! Ideal suing opportunity?

Its funny how much these fetch now - I remember them being a bit poo (but looked cool) back in the day. They were not that light and the white compound wore out well quick :( Give me a set of Ritchey Z Max or Panaracer Smokes anyday!

Maybe money can be made instead from claiming that Onza HO pedals crippled your knees during the winter when the elastomers seized up! Ideal suing opportunity?

Latest posts

Back