klein storm shirt $1500 bin

retrobikeguy

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-1...2QQihZ006QQcategoryZ22694QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

d8a2_1.JPG

check out the $1500 buy it now :shock:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
:shock: :shock: please. is it me or are things getting out of hand. its just a jacket for L or XL person. I wouldn't let my ex wife put in the wash. it would be a xs once she had finished with it :LOL:

Shame he hasn't got matching shorts.
What shall I do with the spare $3000 that's burning a hole in my pocket? :roll:

The guy is obviously a nut job !!! I so want the Storm Adroit frame but if it meant a matching top for $1500 !! Ide rather my gran sowed me one !!

I asked why the price was set so high, response...

"We put 2 klein jerseys for up for bidding 2 days ago $59.50 ea. "buy now" and they were snatched up within seconds. In order to provide a chance for bidding, we set a higher "buy now" price.
Thanks for your inquiry! "

Capitalism eh!

:LOL:

Russell":1ggsqr65 said:
I asked why the price was set so high, response...

"......... In order to provide a chance for bidding, we set a higher "buy now" price

Translates as " We realised we 'effed up with too low a price, and now we'll see how much we can screw out of the Gullible Shee.........er......buyers"

Wouldn't even have coughed the 60 bucks meself....................

Now, maybe it's just me, but to allow "A chance for bidding", why not just leave the "buy it now option out?

Or perhaps i'm just thick, don't answer that Simod :D

Back