the power off purple

Yep, and it must be a newish one if disk compatable... Not sure of the hope hubs timeline, but they were always cheapish IIRC and surely the price of a new one makes this price silly - especially when taking into account the price of the bits that need replacing...

Reminds me Kase... You've got quite a nice collection of hubs / rims / wheels haven't you...!

BoyBurning":gs5u3ah6 said:
Yep, and it must be a newish one if disk compatable... Not sure of the hope hubs timeline, but they were always cheapish IIRC and surely the price of a new one makes this price silly - especially when taking into account the price of the bits that need replacing...

These one-piece disc-compatible hubs never did anything for me.
Even for an NOS Ti-Glide (original style with Ti centre) the price is getting a bit high!
BTW, if anyone has a purple (old style) rear Hope hub - preferably built on to a purple rim( :!: ) - please let me know... ;)

I was watching that hoping to pick it up for a lot less.

The last hope hub I bought from ebay for £15 needed a new axle, bearings and pawls. Even at trade prices I ended paying about £40 which was not as big a bargain as I would have liked.

Back