SAKAE LITAGE CARBON FRAME ?

I recently were after information on my Vitus CL1 and someone told me there should be connection between Vitus and SR (Sakae) because they look so similar. Actually I doubt. Differences are obvious by taking a closer look...

Do not know whether they are good, but one can have something really special.

rutteger":198foiqj said:
Interesting. Looks kind of like a Miyata

Yes, from a distance one could also say there are some similarities with the Miyata, but if those glued/bolted lugged frames were the standard people would probably say that every Tig welded bike is alike....

It is like all Chinese are alike ...., but at the same time they say it of us :LOL:

I dont really like this one , but i would not mind finding the same as yours .

I'm after this one, have seen the usual aluminium ones around but not a carbon one, already lining the parts up & stashing the dosh in the paypal account :cool:

cchris2lou":2abkhxsx said:
I dont really like this one , but i would not mind finding the same as yours .

This one !

Very nice, but it doesn't look like it is the same A1 condition as the black I posted earlier. The black shows minimal wear on rims, has a kickstand :roll: and the seller is obviously not able to spell the word 'mountainbike'. Chance is pretty large he isn't aware what he is selling.

Weird thing is that when looking attentively it looks like I see welds...

Very nice , my dad had the same a few years back .

Vitus 972 or 979 ?

Vitus were very popular in france .

TVT , another french brand used to do the same type of frames . Greg lemond rode TVT on the Tour with the Z team

Back