All right, so I'm a EBAY whore...

rody

BoTM Winner
Ever had a friend you use to ride with alot, shared road trips with, and generally suck off thier wheel at every possible moment? Then suddenly, life takes them another direction and they quit riding. I have quite a few of those unfortunately :( .

One of them, now a big wig in a seven chain bicycle shop, recently called me up. Seems he was cleaning out the basement of the shop and had some old mtb stuff and wanted to know if I wanted it?

How could I refuse?

Look what I found...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %3AIT&rd=1

Now, if he had called three months ago, this baby would not be for sale, but seeing as I have fabbed two new forks, one for Ti-Fat-Man and one for myself (awaiting paint...next week, I promise Alan), I could not resist the opportunity to whore my morals out for money.

I'm justifying it by telling myself it'll help pay for parts to finish my many projects and stop the bleeding of my cash that shoud be going to the kids college funds :)

Got a bit of other items, most of it used posts/stems/low end S hubs that may be of use. Also got a set of used Pauls Stoplights in fantastic condition, a nice XT derailleur set, a Manitou crown and a Ringle/Pulstar wheel set with 217's that some idiot drilled out the presta valve holes on to fit department store tubes :?

Lucky day for once...cheers,

rody

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back