Grove bar stem combo

does sticking " with Answer Grafton Ringlé Syncros Fat Chance Yeti Klein Adroit Attitude Cook Nuke Proof Bullseye Kooka Rhino Machine Tech Merlin Litespeed Moots Control Tech Grove Chris King Onza" in the subject text actually add it to the searches for those items?

I thought it had to be in the "Grove innovations Hammerhead NOS retro bar stem combo" main title?

Mike,

The key words only helps if the searcher has clicked the little box that states "search title and content"

As for high bidders,

Looks like our own Elev12K is the man on this one...go get em Melvin!

cheers,

rody

I heard they suck...

...they all snap - you won't notice untill you fall really bad and are terribly hurt...

... several died...

.... very slow, with a lot pain...

... also paint peels off very quikly..

..paint even chips by looking

..or should I just say: BACK OFF! ;)

before retro websites existed, I'd contact regular ebay retro buyers & got friendly that way. after a while whenever we found something we badly wanted, whoever called 1st dibs could bid. everyone else laid off, also stopped the price going into orbit.
now retro stuff is sooo popular, well it doesnt really work anymore!

Yeah twas wierd before retro websites.

I sold a chair to Neil (badger) and he came from Leeds to pick it up - then saw the recentish Yo Eddy build in the garage and wet himself. He then introduced me to Scant and others and they have regretted it ever since...

yeh, I never understood the "chair" part of the equation ;)
Maybe we should start a dibs thread?

IE spesky ultimate for me
29.4 syncros ti post for merlinewsboy
all grove parts ever for rody ;)
trimble for jez
etc etc ;)

scant":3bgi21zf said:
before retro websites existed, I'd contact regular ebay retro buyers & got friendly that way. after a while whenever we found something we badly wanted, whoever called 1st dibs could bid. everyone else laid off, also stopped the price going into orbit.
now retro stuff is sooo popular, well it doesnt really work anymore!

What might help is that more pop up lately as part of a NOS batch

Nevertheless it is likely in the very last few seconds a few @ssh0!es will try to oubid me, making the price skyrocket

Think the piece will do great with my Vitus CL1, purple Graftons and meat Psychos, but I realize that with some bad luck the Hammerhead will exceed what I spent on the rest of the bike

I think I did pretty well make clear one is suposed not to bid, did I? :LOL:

Hmmm I'm allready regretting putting some of my nicest parts on Ebay. I'm starting to realize I'll never enjoy looking @ them again :-(

Back