Like buses - D.O.G.S B.O.L.X. content

Re: Re:

If it did sell for around 1095GBP on eBay, then my guess is that the seller will not make a profit, new look or not :)

mk one":3odl591t said:
oldefortran":3odl591t said:
if it didn't sell on eBay, why mark-up 405GBP just because seatpost, tires and seat were switched? Facebook version is definitely a better look for the bike...

I think it did sell (different locations), the buyer has changed a few parts by the looks of it.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Be interesting to see this at 99p start for just frame forks and stem as that's all anyone would actually want im sure

Re:

I saw this earlier on facebook & the owner commented they'd not that long ago long purchased it from ebay however they just weren't using it.

ratcapa":3j53zonl said:
Be interesting to see this at 99p start for just frame forks and stem as that's all anyone would actually want im sure

Agreed.

Lets meet back here in another year, because despite the fuselage, i fear it might be the case.... :|

MR OX":5do6sv90 said:
I saw this earlier on facebook & the owner commented they'd not that long ago long purchased it from ebay however they just weren't using it.

Thats true, he's changed a couple of bits

I aas commenting on the one Carl posted a link for, been around for ever that one. May have to meet back in a decade for that

Back