19" Merlin Elevator, FREE shipping worldwide (mostly)

incorrigible

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Merlin ... U#shpCntId

Not mine. In fact, too tall for me.
If it were a size smaller, I'd be keeping it a secret and trying to get it myself.

Looks to be shipping to most of the free world.

If you need stateside assistance with this, I'm your man.

If anyone out there has one of these in a smaller size (17", 17.5"), I'd sure be interested in buying it from you.

I'm guessing these originally came with a matching Titanium fork?

Attachments

• Merlin Elevator.jpg
    Merlin Elevator.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 2,745
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
That's lovely, I'm going to find it difficult not to get involved in the bidding...

I've never seen one with a matching Ti fork, apart from the prototype which had a (prototype) Ti legged Girvin Vector. I remember there was a prototype Elevator (not FS) with a really cool looking fork in all the magazines at the time but I'd assume that in period (1993ish?), that most would have fitted a suspension fork? I've seen a few with Pace RC35 or Mag 21.

Re: 19" Merlin Elevator, ... early s/n model ...shipping ok?

spotted this , but had assumed shipping out of the states was not an option...really cool bike. Nice review printed in the Premier edition of Bike magazine (1994) , was running Pace RC35s.

The seller has a set if cool looking IRD sus forks advertised separately.

Big question, how reliable are these frames?...guess being rare had to know?

Back