Nice Kilauea.

JRGSXR

MacRetro Rider
Kona Fan
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Good price and very tempting even with collection only. Odd cranks would bug the hell out of me though.

Re:

Yeah no postage is a real drag for me. I’m north of the border. All the nice bikes are down south.

Re:

My favourite year of Kilauea and probably the hardest to come by, very nice indeed! The Cyber tubing is a great tubeset, in fact this was lighter than the Expolsif of the same year.

The Curve cranks were notoriously made of cheese, brakes aren't that well regarded either, but it would be a shame to lose those. I would stick on a set of M739 cranks (or something just as robust) and you would be ready to roll.

Price wise it is top heavy, but is highly original. Considering that a mint Lava Dome went north of £500 recently I would agree this is a bargain of the times... :)

Re: Re:

mynchiboy":3azbqr74 said:
Considering that a mint Lava Dome went north of £500 recently I would agree this is a bargain of the times... :)

I was wondering about that Lava Dome in comparison to this. Did the Lava Dome go for so mch money because of the condition, rarity of the colour, a bidding war? A bit of everything? Something else?

Re: Re:

mynchiboy":fv6xha6s said:
The Curve cranks were notoriously made of cheese, brakes aren't that well regarded either, but it would be a shame to lose those. I would stick on a set of M739 cranks (or something just as robust) and you would be ready to roll.

Those cranks :facepalm:

anyone noticed the non drive side it’s a .......replacement Shimano job

Attachments

• B65E6222-73F5-40D2-A3EC-95BB0D14BB6E.jpeg
    B65E6222-73F5-40D2-A3EC-95BB0D14BB6E.jpeg
    33.7 KB · Views: 1,577
Back