This has got to be the best load of BOLLOCKS ive ever read

Re:

Did anybody else notice that he never lets us see the left side of the bike?
Hmmm......what's he hiding?

I have to admit, though, I really do like the color combo, crappy spray painting job notwithstanding.

The landscape photography is also pretty cool.

OK, and the tire pressure also seems to be good.....

:LOL:

rwm1962":3rgbbj2w said:

The second ad, is truly amazing, had to copy and paste it, so its forever saved.

:facepalm:

Klein Mantra Pro Blue Koi bicycle.

The rims on this in the pictures do not come with it such as those rims are for my other Klein Mantra Pro Blue Koi bicycle and i have a set of Spinergy Xyclone race rims with blue spokes and green lettering that i am putting together to put on the Klein that is the only set that exists of which i will be building for this specific bike and i have the parts and need to put them together yet. As for the pictures i just did some along the way of doing the bike build and i haven't been able to go out and do some proper photography of the bicycle yet and when i do i will update the listing so it will be with the rims in the picture, but until then if someone has interest and is willing to buy it then we can arrange some time so the can come look at it.

It is a $4,000 bike brand new back in 1998 and i have thousands of dollars in upgrades into it of making it better than what it was stock which means i am not selling it cheap such as i am looking for well over $4,000 and if you want a cheaper Klein than there is plenty on ebay to choose from so please buy one of them,but if you are looking for one of the best Klein bicycles of all time and are willing to spend the money on such awesome art then maybe this bike can be yours.

This bike is only being sold locally such as i don't want to ship it and i rather the buyer see it before buying this awesome art as well.

Plenty of rich people by paintings to hang on a wall for millions of dollars that aren't as beautiful as this bike and this bike can be ridden which that is also some of why this bike is more valuable than them millions of dollars types of paintings are in such ways such as i would rather have a amazingly awesome bike hanging on my wall that i can take down and ride than to have a million dollar painting on my wall that i can't use at all how I am referring about and that is me making sense of true facts in true reality as ot should be how i mean.

Thank you for appreciating such art of bicycles how i mean if you do and i hope you each have a amazing life ahead with enormous amounts of happiness how i am referring about.

Sincerely,Michael Stugart

:facepalm:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

I dont honestly know how rare or valuable this is normally and the welds and design leave me cold but that ad wording....ffs.

It’s just steel so nothing really special to warrant that price......

I think Gil_m is missing a trick.... $1000? for a green XTR sticker?

Back