17” Orange Prestige in black Ritchey tubes

17" frames for sure. The parts would sell no doubt. Might as well put a wanted ad up here then throw a bid in on that later if no response. I actually contacted them with a provisional offer of a BIN on everything bar the frame & wheels posted. Fork & pedals already not included

Trebz":va1exbue said:
rwm1962":va1exbue said:
Damn - just away consulting with management - was going to throw an offer in! Was going to do a strip & flip!

Careful, mine is in brilliant condition and I can't sell it. Iv'e tried three or four times without success and I'm certainly not giving it away. Has the arse fallen out of old Orange bikes ?

Still a decent market for the good ones with classic decals and paint but the less desirable or snotty bikes seem to be going cheap.

brocklanders023":1pldw6t8 said:
Still a decent market for the good ones with classic decals and paint but the less desirable or snotty bikes seem to be going cheap.

What years did those Ram Rods span? I can only see them in a catalogue dated 93/94.

That's great - thanks. Just bought some from Cheshire1980. It's a 92 or 94 Clocky they are going on, probably the latter as it will be ridden more & it's a bit of a survivor the faded anodising would suit.

So black or silver XO Hot Rod's from 95.

Nicebike with the ram rods , orange stalk and orange saddle. Just plain too small. But should make a t least £100.. but pick up only limits unfortunately

I'd be up for the stem, seatpost, clamp & pedals (in fact the groupset too, only if no-one else wanted it) I've got some Ram Rods now courtesy of Cheshire1980 so wouldn't be greedy!

Maybe a co-operative buys & strip?

Back