Roberts

Re:

THANKS Tangent. I won the Roberts and hope the parts listed are as good in real Life as they sound in the advert! If so it seems like a fair price.

Will be interesting to decide whether to do an M730 XT build with RS1 cranks and the Middleburn wheels or try to source some more Campagnolo to go with the cranks it has fitted, the Record OR brakes and NOS Stheno rims I’ve got.

Bonty OR with XC Pro will get built first though.

Re: Re:

mheywoo1":6pt96e7l said:
THANKS Tangent. I won the Roberts and hope the parts listed are as good in real Life as they sound in the advert! If so it seems like a fair price.

Cool, pleased that worked out...look forwards to seeing the build, enjoy the comparative riding time too!

Bargain I’d say

Re:

I was happy to pay up to £650 so I’m quite happy. The list of parts sounds good but obviously no photos so it’s a bit of an act of faith

The seller sounds like a good guy so I’m not expecting any problems though.

My Bonty OR (bought from Unospeedo on here a few weeks ago is a plain black and silver build so this will be a nice contrast.

One of the sets of rims included are in very good condition with the Middleburn hubs so I can vouch for those at least. The picture on the previous page shows my build with the XT M730/2/5 set up. When I first got it earlier in the year it had RS1 cranks on it so maybe have a look through my threads and you will see it.

Also the RC35's had new elastomers earlier in the year and the stem was refurbed at Argos so it's mint, or at least was.

Back