I didn’t want it anyway.

k-rod":17z82b53 said:
Hotwheels.":17z82b53 said:
bhill22":17z82b53 said:
Interloc IRD Titanium Stem - 6/4 Titanium = EUR 412.00 Approximately £351.44

What am I missing? why so much, what so special?
Rarity dear boy. I was finally outbid with about 8 secs to go, gutted.

Try to always place your final bid about two seconds (or less) from the end of the listing.

Im a 5sec to go swooper. 2 secs is a bit tight unless you use software.

I tried that on a Campy saddle the other week, something went wrong causing my bid to not count and I lost out, I was f*cking fuming!

Hotwheels.":1lvg3c3g said:
I tried that on a Campy saddle the other week, something went wrong causing my bid to not count and I lost out, I was f*cking fuming!

Si, you need to double snipe my friend... click and a tap on laptop and mobile respectively with six seconds to go, one always lands :xmas-wink:

:LOL: looks like we are all bidding against each other

I used to bid in last 3secs but started getting the 'you need to enter at least...' message so now bid about 7ish seconds to allow time to reclick the higher bid button.

bhill22":v29voaf9 said:
Interloc IRD Titanium Stem - 6/4 Titanium = EUR 412.00 Approximately £351.44

What am I missing? why so much, what so special?

Bonkers innit

mk one":3eh5eh5f said:
:LOL: looks like we are all bidding against each other

I used to bid in last 3secs but started getting the 'you need to enter at least...' message so now bid about 7ish seconds to allow time to reclick the higher bid button.

Ain't that the truth...

Peachy!":2f5i097q said:
Hotwheels.":2f5i097q said:

Si, you need to double snipe my friend... click and a tap on laptop and mobile respectively with six seconds to go, one always lands :xmas-wink:
You’re as crap with names as you are with thinning your herd.

Hotwheels.":5g8ii0aw said:
Peachy!":5g8ii0aw said:
Hotwheels.":5g8ii0aw said:

You’re as crap with names as you are with thinning your herd.

Sorry Martin.... I mean Dave/Tony/John :xmas-big-grin:

Re:

A word of unsolicited advice from an experienced and successful ebay bidder/buyer.

Don't procrastinate and wait until the last minute/seconds. Bid your maximum amount early in the auction. If you win that's great. If you don't, it obviously sold for more than you were prepared to pay.

And just because it sold for a few cents more than your last bid doesn't necessarily mean you would have won by bidding a few cents more, the other buyers may have set a far higher limit.

If you really want something, then bid an outrageous amount early on. I can more or less guarantee you'll be successful at far less than that amount. Unless you're bidding against someone else who takes my 'advice' to heart ;-)

Nothing worse than watching the bids rise early on as a bidder tries to outbid an even earlier bid

Back