RC200 with a disc drive.

Re:

Forks on back to front :LOL: Laughed so hard I nearly fell off my chair. No doubt selling as steering is a little twitchy & feet hit the front wheel all the time

Re:

Poor thing :(

Backwards/dead elastomer forks aside, Riser bars and DH style saddle would worry me... I would look for cracks on that one.

I'll put money on the disc drive bring borked as well. It that electrical earthing tape I see near the valve?

Re:

I don’t think it’s electrical earth tape I think it’s the view through the wheel/valve opening of the rosemary plant behind it! I was scratching my head trying to work out what the tape would be doing there.
Mental note, always substitute bar plugs with mud when selling a bike for maximum confidence.

Re:

Well I see it didn't sell first time around - but looks like someone may have persuaded them to sell the Disc Drive on it's own as it's no longer fitted!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pace-RC200-F ... %7Ciid%3A1

Forks seem to have been rejuvenated, and now the correct way around too!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

The non drive side arm of that LX crank looks well chewed up! :roll:

Actually this photo looks a little sus to me... should be able to clearly see the bb axle/crank junction, but it’s all ‘foggy’ for some unexplained reason... :facepalm:

Attachments

• E687227D-3A2F-43B4-A54C-6C4888EA7B66.jpeg
    E687227D-3A2F-43B4-A54C-6C4888EA7B66.jpeg
    159.1 KB · Views: 506

Latest posts

Back