x-Lite Ti Frame and forks

Re:

Bloody hell, I'm going to peel the mtrax stickers off mine and list it as an xlite, if that's what the name is worth :)

Seems a fair price for frame and forks.

The forks fetch good money and a lot of people really rate the ride of the frames. Personally i always found them a bit stiff, good for racing i should imagine as they are very quick.

Mark

Re:

Do people not realise that these are just Raleigh made frames with no graphics, that were shipped out and then badged up by xlite as their own products lol

I bought a full mtrax 400 elite with lx/xt and a mint pair of Judy sl's for less than some have seen the xlite frames sell for :D

Re: Re:

Spudly":2z77ymnv said:
Do people not realise that these are just Raleigh made frames with no graphics, that were shipped out and then badged up by xlite as their own products lol

I bought a full mtrax 400 elite with lx/xt and a mint pair of Judy sl's for less than some have seen the xlite frames sell for :D

I think a lot do yes, but i think the x lite name adds to it a bit.

A lot of things are like it nowadays, and in the past come to think of it. Not just bikes, but cars are often other makes/models underneath for example, just rebadged.

Owned Raleigh and a Dyna Tech badged ones but never an X Lite one. Maybe it would have been faster still with X Lite decals :LOL:

Re:

Very nice package! Price is a tad strong perhaps, but try finding both the X-Lite branded frame and the matching Trimnell fork as a package :D

FWIW the frames do indeed ride very nicely. I have a later one which has been destickered (Branded M-Trax 450 Elite I think). It's been lovingly thrashed and is sat waiting for a rebuild! The later ones benefit from losing the rear canti brake hanger which looks a bit off in my opinion..

Latest posts

Back