Verlicchi - Sintesi

Re:

Got a frame last week of one of these needs a shock and slight repair on rear drop out. Hopefully look as good as that when it's finished though.

Re: Re:

rodtrotters74":29dhictc said:
Got a frame last week of one of these needs a shock and slight repair on rear drop out. Hopefully look as good as that when it's finished though.

You might consider buying the purple one on ebay? Factoring in the repair costs and build costs it doesn't look bad value at all really.

Nice that on ebay. Repairs not that much about £50. Got majority of parts for it some not period correct. But be nice just get up and running. Rather than a wall hanger. I'll only sell it when it's done but seen a couple floating around over the year on net. Just wanna ride it. And misses have another fit if I bought another

My old Verlicchi (Rudy Project)

They appear to favour purple :LOL:

Attachments

• 1992%20Rudy%20Project%20Yuma%20001%20(Large) (Custom).JPG
    1992%20Rudy%20Project%20Yuma%20001%20(Large) (Custom).JPG
    137 KB · Views: 434
Rear shock for it found now. Here before Xmas was a bit cheeky asked the guy who's selling the one on eBay for any info on his shock and he's got a spare. Said we'd sort out next week. Popping up a bit these lately. Purple does seem popular colour I was thinking green

Latest posts

Back