Kona Kilauea

Good luck with it. Recently got a well stuck post out of a Hahanna with liberal daily application of pentrating oil, followed by sending back breaking twisting with the post clamped.
Such a relief when they finally give way and come out.

I'm hoping someone will help out with packing and delivery as I love a challenge like this. I managed one before and I think that was on a Kona Lava Dome. I might be wrong however but I'm sure it was a Kona.

Cross your fingers for me guys and gals as this all relies on the community helping me out a bit :)

I've put out a couple of feelers recently to no avail. Im not sure that I'm very popular in the community..

TD75":10o50rds said:
Was out walking in Holywell park Ipswich at the weekend. There is a small bike shop near the cafe that had a Kona Kilauea for sale for £50. Unsure on the size. Fair condition. XT front and rear mech.

What is the name of the shop? looks around a medium from here.

cheers

mark

Heheh well spotted DOH !!

Still no one offering to help out, I hope I can get it sorted and get it back into the Retrobike community where it belongs.

Ok.......right.I'm completely distracted by this now. I HAVE to get this bike hehehehehe

I've messaged everyone I know asking if they know of anyone who lives near Ipswich. So far I've drawn a blank.

This has very quickly become more like an OCD issue. HELP HELP HELP HELP !!!

Hehehhe

Don't you just love it when you see a new project on the horizon.

This actually fits in really well with my private life as well as I am about a week away from completing the build of my new garden workshop which is partially dedicated to my bike restoration work.

:)

MASSIVE smiles going on in my house right now.

PLEASE...........someone near Ipswich help me out...this is worse than a heroin addiction hehehehehe

:)

yes, why dont you just drive down? im busy this week but if its still there at the weekend..... :)

It's a 7 hour drive there and back and I can't afford the time or fuel. Plus I have my daughter on a weekend and I don't want to have her 'Dad Time' spent sat with me in a car listening to my crappy music all the way to and from Ipswich hehe.

Latest posts

Back