Charge Splashback tyres 1.8

I saw those the other day as I want a new pair but I'm not paying £49.99. The last pair I had cost £17 each.

Re:

I got a pair three or four years ago at £20 for two! They were a bit of a disappointment really.

Re: Re:

CassidyAce":2n18zs2r said:
I got a pair three or four years ago at £20 for two! They were a bit of a disappointment really.

Ahh... That was a few years ago, they're "Retro" now ;)

I thought they were crap :LOL:

Re:

Crap or not, it’s all about the look with these and guess who has a pair on his Rourke still in as new condition and could be cohersed in to letting them go for, let’s say £?

Great tyres, you just need a bit more skill when it's wet and muddy. But they still work fine.
ok for a commuter tyre, bit buzzy and quite thin. wear out within a year of just a few miles a day.

raidan73":gu634gbo said:
I thought they were crap :LOL:

I thought they were shit. :LOL:

Had s me walking when I could have been pedalling uphill. That was in the dry too.
Better tyres out there. Not many worse out there tbf.

Re:

Anyone any idea why they don’t make them anymore. Surely they can’t be that shit as all tyres must undergo some kind of factory tests to see where there strengths and weaknesses lie. Don’t shoot me but surely these smoke and darts everyone goes on about and more often than not carry a heavy price, and you buy them are only bought for the aesthetics of how they look. You all know of some make or model of new tyre that out performs them at probably a third of the cost but still they get snapped up as soon as they appear.

I don’t want to seem some sort of arshole, although many of you may think it, but surely how a bike performs is down to rider fitness and the ability to get the best out of your bike whatever’ style you ride

Rant over to you guys. You know I’ve got a point here!!!!

Latest posts

Back