Horizon-Linear-Fade

Hi,

This is mine - I did ask for valuation advice on the "how much is xyz worth" forum but no one volunteered an opinion!

It is very faded but is it really that strong money considering a cracked frame went for >£1000? (see link below)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Klein-Attitu ... SwgQVayLYT

The only other one I can see is a US one at £2200 GBP with non colour matched Mag21?

What would you guys value it at? I've put best offers in the ad but not received any as yet.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Miles":39fk3mjd said:
What would you guys value it at? I've put best offers in the ad but not received any as yet.

The fact that it has the mag21 (rather than a rigid Klein fork), faded paint and the cable stop damage affect things a fair bit. I would say that you will have done well at 1/3 of the BIN price.

Also, are you sure the MC1 hasn't been cut? The left hand side looks uneven to me in the pictures..

Just my opinion of course ;)

Re:

The fact that it has the mag21 (rather than a rigid Klein fork), faded paint and the cable stop damage affect things a fair bit. I would say that you will have done well at 1/3 of the BIN price.

Also, are you sure the MC1 hasn't been cut? The left hand side looks uneven to me in the pictures..

Just my opinion of course ;)

An uncracked Attitude with MC1 and original steerer crown for £500? I guarantee you I would have sold it many times over had I priced it at £500.

Show me any listing in the last decade where an attitude sold for 500?

Re:

Also, are you sure the MC1 hasn't been cut? The left hand side looks uneven to me in the pictures../quote]

Yes MC1 is uncut. Would be fairly odd surely to cut one end more than the other?

Re:

Around £500 is in the right ball park. As said, no rigid fork, faded and tampered with frame and an extra small size so not very desirable. It's a restoration project. In the last decade I bought 2x Attitudes one with rigid forks for £550. I even bought a 91 Adroit with bouncy forks for £500.

I suggest at least halfing your BIN and accepting offers to attract more buyers.

Re:

Thanks for advice all. I guess I didn't realise they were worth so little! At £500 I would just keep it.

In the last decade I bought 2x Attitudes one with rigid forks for £550. I even bought a 91 Adroit with bouncy forks for £500./quote]

Nice one- I'm sure you wouldn't sell them for that though!

Back