GT Quattrefoil frameset - bad listing

Re: Re:

themountie":1bm18jqc said:
650b is doable if u wanna keep it standard then it's gonna be hard

why would you want to do that - no-one would, its pointy-less, almost as bad as trying to hunt down metric tyres for your BMW

Re:

legrandefromage":2buyftk4 said:
themountie":2buyftk4 said:
650b is doable if u wanna keep it standard then it's gonna be hard

why would you want to do that - no-one would, its pointy-less

Exactly.... Having got a 95% original Quatrefoil I’m resigned to having to switch to something like 650b once my 700d wheels expire (if I keep it that long!)

This is crying out for a retromod rebuild in my opinion, could make something really nice. I just hope that it hasn’t been left outside too long with the seat tube exposed like that :(

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Thanks gents, it’s not going back to stock, will restomod it as a joint venture with my mate who runs Upcycle Bike Shop, will decide on Wheels after picking it up, rest will be mostly XT and new GT saddles etc...

Picked it up a couple of days ago, now dropped at Upcycle Bike Shop for full strip down and work out what parts we need. Paint and frame are in excellent condition! :)

Latest posts

Back