Large Lot Of Mountain Bike Mags 1988 - 1996 eBay

Wow.. £281 pounds + postage so over 300 smacker, shouldnt really be a surprise given the collection of mtb goodness on offer.. :)

Cheshire1980":1io96acd said:
Wow.. £281 pounds + postage so over 300 smacker, shouldnt really be a surprise given the collection of mtb goodness on offer.. :)

I am completely and absolutely stunned! I've left postage at the quoted £11.50, the guy has spent enough :)

Averages at £2.55/mag (ex. catalogues)which is not bad & probably the going rate for most of them.
8 free catalogues and postage at £0.20p per mag.
Seems a lot when combined, but on a £/unit basis of £2.75 not so bad.

Bargain.. i think.. at that price.. great collection for someone. You shouldnt be stunned, its a fantastic collection in all honesty. And i personally wouldnt feel bad about asking for the going rate for postage also. Techincally someone could double there profit if sold separately. As an example i paid £40 for an rare orange 92 brochure which you had in your collection, sold for £2.55 given the calculations above. So if anything you could of made a hell of alot more money selling stuff separately in my opinion!

Cheshire1980":18y1ijhx said:
Bargain.. i think.. at that price.. great collection for someone. You shouldnt be stunned, its a fantastic collection in all honesty. And i personally wouldnt feel bad about asking for the going rate for postage also. Techincally someone could double there profit if sold separately. As an example i paid £40 for an rare orange 92 brochure which you had in your collection, sold for £2.55 given the calculations above. So if anything you could of made a hell of alot more money selling stuff separately in my opinion!
LOL... Now you tell me... Maybe I should have done some research... I'm sure they've gone to a good home anyway :)

Re: Re:

boy"O"boy":3gscm2ob said:
.....Almost everything I need in my signature is right there! :cool:

(and plenty to help out others too)

Watching with interest!!

boy"O"boy

Gerard":3gscm2ob said:
Averages at £2.55/mag (ex. catalogues)which is not bad & probably the going rate for most of them.
8 free catalogues and postage at £0.20p per mag.
Seems a lot when combined, but on a £/unit basis of £2.75 not so bad.

;)

Been waiting a long, long time for 88 -89 Mbuk's and Mbi's to appear on here or ebay, so very pleased with that one! :D
There's a fair amount in there that will complete my collection... but it will leave me with some duplicates. Those that wanted specific stuff, PM me and I'll see what we can sort out.

Cheers dronebox..... just got to warn the missus to expect a big package! :shock:

boy" :cool: "boy

Latest posts

Back