Klein Adroit 1992 Sunburst full XTR Klein parts

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Listed again, I have joined purely to post this. I've seen this listed a few times and it was previously in Scotland and is now in Sheffield. If you click on the 'description' it presents the eBay login page. Be very careful viewing this item and all of his others.

Listed again:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Klein-Adroit- ... 3641.l6368

I have written to pet@woxrent.com, and this is the answer:

Hi XXXX,

As you saw i am looking for a fast deal only and not a bidding auction, so the BUY IT NOW price that i am asking for this item is €1300 including shipping charges. This item will come with 14 Days Return Policy (in case you are not satisfied %100 with the purchased item you will be able to return it back on my cost and get a full refund). For a fair deal i want this transaction to be handled by eBay because they will offer protection to both of us and at the end of this transaction we will be able to exchange feedback.If you want to move forward in purchasing this item, please provide me your Name and Shipping Address so i can submit our Transaction through eBay and request them to register our deal through eBay Buyer Protection Program .

Thank you,

It is cheap :twisted: :twisted:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back