Orange dynamo frame and bits

There's quite a lot of variations betweeen LGFs (lovely btw) and Cheshire's. Look at the seat cluster for instance and seat clamps.

But leaning towards it being a ringer - mix of decals - although tubeset one is nice touch.

Is that an Orange Eduro saddle though? If so someone's gone to a lot of trouble.

secret_squirrel":eojzihch said:
There's quite a lot of variations betweeen LGFs (lovely btw) and Cheshire's. Look at the seat cluster for instance and seat clamps.

But leaning towards it being a ringer - mix of decals - although tubeset one is nice touch.

Is that an Orange Eduro saddle though? If so someone's gone to a lot of trouble.

it's a weird one for sure, lots of small orange details, but the frame is definitely cyclocross oriented, not a road bike.

Perhaps an orange sponsored rider put the closest set of decals they could on a generic CX frame because they didnt make one? perhaps an obsessed orange fanboy? who knows....

My dynamo has serial number in the usual place under the bottom bracket. No number, I would have reservations on whether it was a dynamo or not. Some very early orange bikes were without numbers, prototypes in the 89-91 period, but after that I haven't come across any Orange bikes early to mid niceties without the numbers. I met a knowledgeable retro nut who was sure shogun had done some alloy race bikes very similar in design to this in the mid 90's. Still who knows, could still be a dynamo, with orange and there variations.
Yes the LGF orange steel beauty, is still my favourite orange racer! Drool

Re:

New message from seller :

New message from: cheshirehigh Top Rated Seller(1,416Red Star)
Hi,
Regarding the seiral number of the bike,
After another look I have found a number on the inside of the lug that holds the rear wheel, it s a bit hard to make out, and could be a patent number but it looks like 3330.

Back