Wow! £2000 for a Lava Dome?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the moronic answer! Whatever happened to listing at a realistic price? The evidence is out there as to its worth. I feel seller is simply trying to find himself an idiot who believes the bike is more special than it is. That is just a tad disingenuous for my liking.

Anybody tempted to buy it at £1m to hit seller with the final value fee? Then don't pay and refuse to accept sellers cancellation request.....? Or is there a maximum FVF? Almost seems worth the risk of my first negative feedback in almost 3000 transactions on there....

Re: Offers?

saladodger":2m2136ll said:
Oh yes there is...... The fact that the seller has emphasised that he/she apparently paid £1000 for the parts equates to the understanding that he/she is hardly likely to accept an offer at the bikes real value!

Oh and the matte of his Hahanna which he wants £300 for, so IMO we're seeing optimism on a massive scale.

What we need is a bottle of what the seller drank, whilst selling Spazpecker the parts for £1000 :xmas-cool:

Re:

Wish I knew him, I could sell him some old tat for a lot of money! :LOL: :LOL:

Rummaging around for some old XT now! :LOL: :LOL:

Matt Lavadome":1lq56nh9 said:
:mrgreen: What a bunch of old school snobs.
By the way got the asking price Ta

And its not snobbery - you'd get the same reaction from any fatty behind the keyboard of any site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back