Kona ????? 1993 19"

al-onestare

BoTM Winner
Kona Fan
Ok spotters badge for who can identify this. It's defo a 93 with the two way colour scheme and a 19" judging by the head-tube length. But, that's it - the world's blurriest (is that a word?) photo coupled with peeling top tube stickers makes this tricky to identify. It looks green or could be dark blue or black on the rear meaning it could be an Cinder Cone, Fire Mountain or Explosif. I think it's a Cinder Cone and I think there's two words on the top tube.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kona-hardtail ... 2950&rt=nc

Are those a pair of Judy's on the front?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Another vote of cinder cone here, shame its nowhere near me otherwise id be bidding lol

Someone got it cheap,it was clearly a 93 Cindercone,green and silver.Not to be mistaken for the 93 Explosif because i'd have won it lol. No postage like everything nowadays so never bid on it. Looks mostly original,not sure what type of suspension forks you could spec instead of the P2's back then but looks a great project,hopefully someone on here won it.

Back