Karma Crank Bits

dandy1

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Having a clear out, and I'm sure they'll be more bits to follow, but to start off with, anyone have any use for one or two or all of these?

Unfortunately I'll have to charge for postage, 3 quid should cover one or two items or a fiver for everything.

Driveside crank arms:
- Fsa v drive - 175mm, square taper, 4 bolt GONE
- SR Suntour - 175mm, square taper, 5 bolt
- Shimano m330 - 170, square taper, 4 bolt GONE

Non Driveside:
- Truvativ firex sl - 175,square taper
- Shimano mc18 - 175, square taper
- Shimano mc32 - 175, square taper

Plus a selection of Chainrings GONE

Re:

Oh, you little beauty! Just picked up a FSA chainset today but the drive side has stripped pedal threads... So the FSA V drive one, please!! :mrgreen:

(I'm in Somerset, on the levels, but assume postage is still the cheaper option over fuel, unless you happen to be VERY local...)

Re: Re:

LikeClockwork":32c0izxv said:
Oh, you little beauty! Just picked up a FSA chainset today but the drive side has stripped pedal threads... So the FSA V drive one, please!! :mrgreen:

(I'm in Somerset, on the levels, but assume postage is still the cheaper option over fuel, unless you happen to be VERY local...)

Nooo worries... I'm on the levels too. Near Street? Happy to meet, maybe drop off if not too far away. Also happy to post if it's easier

Re:

Can't find a feedback thread for Dan, but just to say... got free stuff off him today, great chap, great chinwag, and he lives in a lovely spot... :cool:

Thanks Dan, really good to meet you. I may be back for more 'stuff' I don't actually need :LOL:

Re: Re:

LikeClockwork":m7fwp31z said:
Can't find a feedback thread for Dan, but just to say... got free stuff off him today, great chap, great chinwag, and he lives in a lovely spot... :cool:

Thanks Dan, really good to meet you. I may be back for more 'stuff' I don't actually need :LOL:

:LOL: Thanks for travelling out, and great to meet you. Always great to meet other retro bikers especially local :smile:

Latest posts

Back