SOLD Garmin Forerunner 110W GPS watch - cheap

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
In the post-Christmas loft clearout I came across my wife's old Garmin Forerunner 110W GPS watch. It got her into running via Strava and she soon upgraded to a fancier model with a touchscreen, phone notifications and the like... Works fine for cycling too, of course. It's in excellent condition (unmarked), works well and records the GPS data fine (as usual it works best if you turn it on and leave it outside for a minute or so before starting an activity).

The only issue, hence the price, is a general 'characteristic' of this model to do with plugging it in. One thing is that the charger/sync cable connection is just a bit fiddly - you have to wiggle the clip around a bit on the watch find the point where it latches firmly onto the watch. The connection itself is fine though once it latches on. The other issue is that every now and then upon charging the watch will decide to turn itself off completely and you have to restart it by holding down a couple of the buttons for 15 seconds or so (it doesn't do a factory restart, all settings and activities are retained). It has no power issues at all when in use though.

I'm only asking £10 plus the postage (£3 second class in the UK), PP gift. Includes the watch, box instructions, sync/charge cable but no mains adapter (it's a USB cable so you can use any). No heart rate monitor anymore unfortunately. NOW SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_6982 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_6982 (Custom).JPG
    84 KB · Views: 293
  • IMG_6984 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_6984 (Custom).JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 293
  • IMG_6983 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_6983 (Custom).JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 293
  • IMG_6985 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_6985 (Custom).JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 293
Re: Garmin Forerunner 110W GPS watch - cheap

Fatal Swan":fyom1saj said:
ishaw had to pass in the end, so it's still available!
Sorry, despite the bargain I don't think I can pull off the pink.

Glws

Back