Stratox Helix and Fox shocks

toymotor

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Clear out need the space. All items are used but clean and in good condition for year.
Stratos Helix 155mm £70 around 1999
Fox float r 165mm £70 around 2002
Fox vanilla 165mm £70 around 2001
These are retro vintage shocks they work hold air but you will need to give them some TLC.
pick up Sunderland or post if you cover postage and pay pal fees.
These are cash at the door prices. I do post but postage prices are out of my hands.
any interest let me know toy-motor@hotmail.co.uk

Attachments

• stratos helix2Small.jpg
    stratos helix2Small.jpg
    314 KB · Views: 1,232
  • retrobike2.JPG
    retrobike2.JPG
    141.1 KB · Views: 186
  • retro5.JPG
    retro5.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 186
  • retrobike.JPG
    retrobike.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 186
Re: Job lot of 7 carbon bars & 6 stems spares or repair £120

If you by any chance decide to split let me know as I am interested in one of those Eastons 580mm.

GLWS
D.

the postage on one set of bars is £10+ makes no financial sense to split, but if your local i would do you cash at the door.
Or buy them all take out what you want sell the rest to your mates and relist whats left.

Postage on bars is only £2.95 if you snd via myhermes - I had the shock of PO prices a few months ago and shopped around a bit.....

Might help you shift them individually with postage at that level.....

i dont have a printer to send anything with hermes (terrible company usually leave it in a safe place like in your bin or on your back door) and its a job lot so not looking to sell them individually. Cheers

Re:

If you put handlebars in a tube(such as the ones posters or drawings are sent in) then you can send them cheaply via post office
Kes

Back