FSR Elite 1999 with BETD upgrades REDUCED!!!!!

twain

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Hi, im sadly having to sell this frame. Its been sat unbuilt for a while now as i have another bike im riding more. This frame is awesome and, despite being nearly 20 years old, still looks and performs as good as most modern frames.
This has been treated to bearing upgrades to all pivot points PLUS it has the BETD link for the shock which adjusts the geometry of the frame and gives you more adjustability for your setup.
The frame doesn't have the noodle for the front mech, but really, this frame only needs a 1X setup because the front mech position is just awful and is a right pain to setup.
Frame size is 19" (top of seat tube to centre of bottom bracket) so guessing XL.
Original sandblasted bare anodised finish which is bloody tough.
Seat post size is 30.9mm
Seat post collar size 31.8 I think, but I can chuck a quick release one in with the sale anyway.
Maxbackbone rear seat stay.
Chainstay has no cracks.
Buttery smooth rear end pivot action!

Pics here:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/QCNbb9mkam41E9em6

Just to note, I will include the rear brake bosses which are missing in the pictures ;)

I'm asking for £150 NOW £130 including
UK mainland postage (no overseas - sorry) with courier and fully insured.
Or, collection in person in Shoreham By Sea or Brighton. Cash payment on collection or paypal goods (no gift please) the fee is included in selling price.

Please allow a few days grace for me to package it up properly and get it posted as I work full time :)
Any questions just give me a message!

Re: FSR Elite 1999 with BETD upgrades

If anyone needs the noodle I had a "what's that?" moment in my toolbox recently and think it's the noodle off my old Elite!!

Re: FSR Elite 1999 with BETD upgrades

Thought that was my old frame for a minute too as I had the 2-hole BETD link too! Good bit of kit that gives adjustability/stiffness over the standard wobbly link!! If anyone wants to go 3x on this, as mentioned, I have the noodle, various front mechs, seatposts etc. to fit this frame.

Twain, not trying to tag onto your sale but hopefully enhance it if you don't have any of the bits left to fit it!

Re:

No worries, I might have the noodle somewhere but may have given it to someone else. I hated having to set up the front mech on this!
I bought this frame off Carge ages ago, treated it to bearing upgrades all round and only used it maybe ten times. I nearly sold it with the disc adapter but that went [quite cheaply] on eBay recently!
I have another identical frame but with more decals all over it ;)

Back