**FOR SALE 1998 Kona Muni-Mula £100**SOLD SOLD SOLD

jpurchase1982

Retro Newbie
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

1998 Kona Muni-Mula Front Suspension bike, 18" Frame

I have had this bike since new, having bought it from Sunset Cycles in Cardiff, March 1998.
It has been looked after and has been well ridden but has done nothing extreme so the frame hasn't suffered any large impacts etc.

It has had a few extra bits fitted to it which I will list later on. The suspension has recently been stripped and serviced as well as the original Avid V-Brakes which were stripped down and have had new cables and outers fitted.
The chain is jumping a bit so might need replacing etc. The Mavic rims are slightly pitted and whilst they look a bit tired, they still work ok.

I am open to offers (within reason) as ultimately I just want it gone. It will require collection by whoever buys it.
It is an honest bike which I have looked after for the last 20yrs but the time has come to sell it. I just don't have the time to modernise it as I would like.

I have photos but they all exceed the file size so I am unable to attach it to the ad. E-mail me and I will happily send them over.

Any questions get in touch julian.purchase@sky.com

Current Spec:

FRAME: 18"
COLOUR: Silver/Ball Burnished

WHEELS AND TYRES:
Hubs: Front: KONA OB-1, Rear: Shimano LX
Rims: MAVIC 217 SUP Ceramic Rims with DT Spokes
Tires: Front: Panaracer Dart II, Rear: Panaracer Smoke II

COMPONENTS:
Forks: Rockshox Judy T2, Long travel 80mm
Brakeset: Avid 1D-2.0 brakes (with Shimano Ceramic Brake Pads), Avid SD-1.9L Levers
Shift Levers: Shimano STX RC (Rear) and Shimano Alivio (Front)
Crankset: Shimano Deore LX 22/34/42
Pedals: DMR V12
B/B: Shimano BB-LP26
Rear Cogs: 8 Sp 11-30 teeth
Seatpost: Onza
Saddle: WTB
Handlebar: Kona DB Riser
Stem: Tahoma Sonne IV
Headset: 1 1/8 threadless Aheasdset STS

Back