Oakley clearout

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Haven't done an Oakley clearout for a while now and I've bought some more, so... Prices include postage in the UK (overseas postage available at cost), PP gift or add the fees please. More pictures available of all pairs, please ask

An Oakley Jawbone in Polished White with Violet iridium and grey lenses (both vented). Awesome glasses though this set is not in the best overall shape. The violet lenses have some significant marks, probably more so than the grey but the have some scratching too. I find them wearable but they are good candidates for replacement lenses I guess. Racing Jacket lenses are the same and will fit the Jawbone. And nowadays you can get cheap aftermarket ones on ebay too if you're not bothered about having non-Oakley lenses. The frame is in good condition, clean and without significant marks. Some of the purple finish on the circular hinge pieces has damage. The arms have a bit of play when they are folded up thought there is none when the arms are out, i.e. when you're wearing them. (There is also advice on the Oakley forums about how to improve this if it bothers you.) On the plus side there is a Jawbone/Racing Jacket Soft Vault hard case included (very good condition) and a set of new replacement nose pad/hinges. £45 posted SOLD

A first generation Oakley Valve from the early 2000's, in "FMJ Platinum / FMJ+" frame (basically light gold and light silver) with gold iridium lenses, personally one of my favourite Oakley lens colors for looking through. Oakley model 03-876. Rubbish photos (I'll take some better ones asap) but this pair is in great condition considering they're about 15 years old, from memory I bought these as NOS. The frame and lenses are both in very good condition. The frame has a little mark out of the finish just above the right lens (see first photo) but otherwise nothing noticeable. The lens has the odd minor light mark to the iridium coating but optically they are perfect to look through. £40 posted SOLD

An Oakley Radar in polished black frame (red earsocks/nosepad/temple icons) with G20 Black Iridium (I think!) lens, aftermarket Photochromic lens, and 'soft vault' hard case. The pink lens is unused - I can't remember the exact colour but I think it's the G20 Black Iridium (it's certainly either that or one of the G30/G40 variants with iridium coating). It is literally a rose-tinted lens - a contrast lens ideal for low light conditions in the coming autumn, as well as having the reflective iridium coating to reduce glare for when the sun makes an appearance. Also comes with an aftermarket (non-Oakley) lens made by PolarLenz and is photochromatic (like a 'transition' lens). I can't be certain how effective the transition actually is, I only used it a couple of times, though I think the point of them is that you don't actually notice the change when you're wearing them. Certainly fine as an essentially 'clear' lens, anyway. Also included is the soft vault to fit this specific model, which can store the extra lens as well as the complete pair. £75 posted SOLD

An Oakley Radarlock in polished white with Prizm Road and Persimmon vented lenses. Some of the very best cycling eyewear around, still available with an RRP of £195. This set is in brilliant condition, very light signs of use only if you look very close up (one very small mark on the right Prizm lens). Comes with a white microfibre cleaning bag and a hard case (not pictured)! £75 posted SOLD.

An Oakley Flak XLJ in silver with Fire Iridium lenses. The frame has some wear to the silver finish and each lens has a scratch on plus minor wear and scuffs to the bottom edge but I find these perfectly fine to use without affecting vision. £40 posted SOLD.

Re: Oakley clearout - Radar bundle, Flaks, Valve

Flaks now sold, just the Radars and the Valve still here.

Re: Oakley clearout - Radar bundle, Flaks, Valve

I am interested in the transition lens + radar black and red - can you post a photo demonstrating the effect by placing the lens in sunlight and covering one side so that one lens is fully dark and the other fully clear?

Back