Raleigh Special Products - A little Clearout

IntenseBaz

Dirt Disciple
I have the following I need to move on, thinning out the collection. Would prefer them to be picked up but could post if needed

RSP 400 - Blue main frame, with red rear swingarm,tribal style graphics believe it to be a late 99 early 2000. Small frame, with Lx gearing, Manitou Forks and RST rear shock. Very good used condition. A few marks here and there as to be expected. I'd like £120 for it.

RSP 300 frameset - yellow and grey with flames, rare blue outline to the flames, again very good used condition, comes complete with RST rear shock that looks to be almost new - I'd like around £100 for it.

RSP 200 - Red and yellow with deore components and tribal style graphics these have cracked a little though and would benefit being replaced, rest of bike in good condition - I'd like £100 for it

RSP 250 frameset, I've had this resprayed in a metallic green with a silvery shimmer, not perfect but does look good no graphics but I can leave the gold Chris King headset fitted - I'd like £100 with the headset £50 without

All have the RSP headbadge in place

Happy to send pics or you can come take a look, Based in Basingstoke

Back