Rocky Mountain Vertex 70 RSL - new spec - now £450!!!! SOLD

velocipede

Senior Retro Guru
I'm 5ft10 and its perfect for me - I'd say these frames come up smaller than they sound

Frame is in good condition - never crashed or dropped but it does have several rubs/scratches - worst being from heel rub on the offside chainstay

Full carbon frame finished in lovely deep metallic red - only two marks, cable rub to top tube and heel rub to offside chainstay
Fox F32RL forks in vgc - stanchions fine - serviced about 12 months ago at 69Bikes in Chester
Race Face Deus XC chainset, with Shimano XT outer & middle rings, Raceface inner
Sram XO 9 speed rear mech - red and and carbon cage plates
XT direct mount front mech
Sram X9 front shifter, brand new X5 rear
New r/h shifter, cable, chain and cassette
Race Face carbon seatpost
Almost new WTB Volt Saddle (if you don't fancy a white saddle, I'm happy to keep this and swap it for a used Charge Spoon in black)
Easton MonkeyLite SL carbon bars
Brand new Exotic stem
The Avid CR brakes shown are no longer on the bike - it will come with a brand new set of Clarks M2 brakes, which are excellent
Wheels from a Specialized M4 hardtail - Stout front hub, Shimano rear hub, Mavic X317 rims, red skewers and red nipples - very good condition
The Shimano SPD's shown in the pics are included if you want them

This is a super quick, lightweight bike. Really nice ride and has been well looked after over the years, with parts replaced and servicing done as and when needed - which is why it has so many new bits on it

NOW ONLY £500 (26" wheel discount applied!!) SOLD

I've added a copy of the original catalogue photo so you can see ow close I've managed o keep it to the original

TDryRoK.jpg

eoZeoNl.jpg

Oo9nW8A.jpg

MWynTsw.jpg

IgCudnV.jpg

v2EJfo2.jpg

lFndtae.jpg

7jADXI5.jpg

0c6pQLd.jpg

kmUbqeH.jpg

Re: Rocky Mountain Vertex 70 carbon framed super xc bike

Price reduced to £500! Lots of bike for v little money!

Re: Rocky Mountain Vertex 70 carbon - now only £500 complete!

Pics are finally here! - added to original post above

velocipede":3j893fwr said:
Definitely worth the wait :shock:

RobMac":ved4zntg said:
velocipede":ved4zntg said:
Definitely worth the wait :shock:

Haha, hopefully!

This has now been replaced (by another 26"er, but a full susser) so needs to go, hence the low price!!

Re: Rocky Mountain Vertex 70 RSL carbon full bike only £500

I thought this would be snapped up at this price!

Maybe everyone's too busy watching the footie - need it gone though so no interest will be ignored!

:D

Re: Rocky Mountain Vertex 70 RSL carbon full bike only £500

Spec updated - now back to original triple set up with its original cranks and also note change in brake spec - I've updated the photos too

Re: Rocky Mountain Vertex 70 RSL - new spec - £500

To help someone get over the disappointment of England being knocked out of the World Cup, I'm lowering the price to £475!

Back