Magura Marta brakes X2,M770 cranks,WTB saddles,Charge Knife

Whatmot1

Devout Dirtbag
I’ve got a few bits and bobs I want to clear from my shed. All prices are postage included.

First up is some Magura Marta SL Magnesium brakes. I’ve owned these for a few years and I personally think they are absolutely gorgeous to look at that! Unfortunately I have upgraded to a full 11sp XT setup so they’re surplus. As you will notice there is a crack in the rear lever mount. I bought them like this 3 years ago and I haven’t had any issues with them provided you don’t over torque the bolts. The front is, unfortunately, showing signs of cracking too. These brakes will come with a pair of 160mm Magura Storm SL rotors, a used service kit, bleed kit (with my Magura oil) and a few spares. The front hose is 860mm and the rear hose is 1450mm; I last had these fitted on a large 29er HT. NOW ON EBAY

Second is another pair of Magura brakes but these are just standard Marta’s. I bought these locally just to keep as spares should the SL Mags break but I’ve never actually fitted them. The calipers are IS mounting but they come with 180mm adaptors (the front has had some filling done to it to make it fit on a post mount fork). As can be seen, the rear hose & caliper isn’t fixed to the rear lever; the previous owner had cut this to remove them from his bike. The front hose is 860mm and the rear hose is 1240mm. These will come with some 180mm rotors (that I think are Magura Storm rotors but they have no markings on them), a few spares, about 100ml of Magura oil (not pictured) and a 1390mm long banjo fitment hose (again, not pictured) with my last barb & olive. SOLD

Third: Deore XT M770 cranks, 175mm long. I used these for a couple of seasons so there is some heel rub on them. The rings are in very good condition. They will come with the picture crank boots. SFS - OFFERS

Fourth: Two WTB Rocket SLT Saddles. One in good condition, the other is looking a bit tatty. GOOD ONE SOLD, TATTY ONE ON EBAY.

Fifth: Charge Knife Ti saddle. I bought this secondhand before Christmas to see if it was as comfortable as my Spoon saddle. Unfortunately the seller failed to tell me that the damn thing creaks like mad! I honestly couldn’t sell this on without disclosing this! The ‘Titanium’ writing on the rails has rubbed off but I have checked them with a magnet and they are definitely Ti (and not CroMo). Maybe someone wants to see if a Charge Knife is the saddle for them for SOLD

Last: SQ Lab ‘711 MX’ Ergo Enduro Grips. I bought these for my new bike but I just haven’t got on with them. They are size medium; I am a size 8 hand but check SQ Labs website for their hand chart. NOW ON EBAY

Pictures are here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

If you would like anymore pictures or have any questions ping me a PM. Thanks for looking

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back