Large Cotic Soda - 1x11 XT - 19" frame 26" wheels SOLD

Ecobeard-Outlier

Retro Newbie
Large Cotic Soda - 1x11 XT - 19" frame 26" wheels

Located near Pitlochry, posted anywhere in UK for £850 (please say if I'm miles off on price) SOLD

Lost my old login details for here, so re-registered.

**For Sale**

- First Gen L Cotic Soda Frame - Titanium 26er
- Chris King 1" HS
- Shimano BB
- Rock Shocks Reba World Cups 120mm, Carbon steerer and crown, remote lock out, etc etc
- XTR brakes and levers - M970
- XTR cranks - M970
- 1x11 11 speed XT Rear mech and shifter - M8000
- Mavic wheels - (cant remember exact model, but decent) just been serviced and new freehub fitted. They have 'aero spokes' so they obvs add speed....
- Bontrager XR3's front and rear, set up tubeless, both 50 miles old.
- 4 or 5 other Bontrager tyres xr2-3's included, as are 2 tubes.
- Fizik saddle
- Bontrager pro bars and stem
- Any other 26er related bits I can find.

**Not in sale**

- The Thomson Dropper
- Pedals
- Front splash gaurd

**Frames history**

This came direct from Cotic to Brixton Cycles brand new, when it was launched in 2006/7. It then sat there for a while on display. It was then built up by Nige for Linx in full XTR XC pimp mode and was used for about two local XC races. It then spent decade in his bike store, before I bought it off him last year.

Brixton converted it to 1x11 and fully serviced it. Its then be used at trail centres around the country and for XC races, its recently done Strathpuffer and performed far better than me!

Since moving to Scotland, Escape Route in Pitlochry (and Brixton Cycles) have looked after it for me and its in very good condition. It has only done 100 miles since its last service at ER, where the forks were seen too, the freewheel replaced and the front bearings changed.

I reckon this bike has done less than a 1000 miles in its lifetime, I have only done 800 on it myself.

I'm selling as I am in love with a Tarn and it has to be mine and the trails around where I live now are calling for something beefier and slacker.

Any questions please ask.

Postage included or collection from Pitlochry area grand as well.

I can bring to London on sleeper, but could be a ball ache.

Photos to be uploaded - but one attached here - https://www.lfgss.com/comments/14041429/

Ta

Rob

Re:

Wrong section fella, needs to be posted in the post 98 section .
One of the mods should be able to sort that for you

Re: Large Cotic Soda - 1x11 XT - 19" frame 26" wheels

Whoops! fallen at the first hurdle....

If a mod could move this to the appropriate section I would be very grateful.

Ta

Rob

Latest posts

Back