Marzocchi MX Comp 2004 - SOLD

twain

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Hello - i have here a set of Marzocchi MX Comp forks - in all round good condition. these are air sprung/oil dampened (open bath) - nice a plush with that Marzocchi squelch!.

cosmetically very good condition - there are some small marks on one of the stanchions, however, these are not affecting performance.
the one issue is that oil is leaking from one of the seals - i installed new seals and wipers before this leak started happening, so I'm sure its just down to me not being careful enough when fitting them (i am a very careful person, but the seals can be a bit delicate - i wasn't in any way brutal when fitting them!!!).
I have used these for no more than 50miles, some trail riding, but mostly road/commute/gentle XC rides - they really haven't seen a lot of action from me.

i would fix the leaking seal issue myself, but i just don't have the time, plus i have other working forks.

now for the specs and pics:

110mm travel
steerer 220mm (with SFN fitted)
IS disc mount
V brake mounts (i may have some of the Marzocchi bosses, but these aren't in the images - i'll throw these in if i find them - which is more than likely :) )

all pics can be found here, but some are added below:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/k62BTbPB73WnNh5n2

price is reflective of the work needing doing to it:
£38 posted or £30 collected (Shoreham by Sea or Brighton)

Postage is for UK mainland only and will be shipped via UPS (tracked and insured)

Payment by Paypal goods please (I've accounted for fees) or bank transfer.

message me any questions

Attachments

• Marz MX Comp (5).jpg
    Marz MX Comp (5).jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 688
  • Marz MX Comp (4).jpg
    Marz MX Comp (4).jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 688
  • Marz MX Comp (3).jpg
    Marz MX Comp (3).jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 688
  • Marz MX Comp (2).jpg
    Marz MX Comp (2).jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 688
  • Marz MX Comp (1).jpg
    Marz MX Comp (1).jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 688
Re:

Hi Mate

Are these definitely 110mm travel as they look a little short? Maybe just a trick of the eye in the photo

I know they came in a few travel variants so just wanted to check

many thanks

Matt

Re:

Well spotted, they look a little short as I've taken the air out and not compressed them down fully, it was in an initial attempt to service them, but then I ran out of motivation...:p
When I first used them, they had full travel of 110mm. I haven't used them for a while so they've probably sunk a little since I let the air out and I just didn't notice when taking the pics.

Back