Free carbon rock shox csu

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Bought a shot fork for some internals, salvaged what I could but the CSU I past it. Going to bin it Monday if no-one wants it as I can't think of a use for it myself. Any use to anyone before it hits the tip? I did think about creating a short travel fork from it, but due to thinning the spares stash, it should really go.

Attachments

• 2018-02-03 00.13.16.jpg
    2018-02-03 00.13.16.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 764
Re:

Latex inner tube between the prongs
Turn it over and fire the parts that just don't work, across the garden.

Hold up, I have a great idea that I could use these for... they might not quite be long enough but I would like to have some drop outs made to bond in; spray or wrap the legs to make a super lightweight fork for a kids bike!
These ‘could’ be perfect for that!

Kevhl":2t1l62sx said:
Hold up, I have a great idea that I could use these for... they might not quite be long enough but I would like to have some drop outs made to bond in; spray or wrap the legs to make a super lightweight fork for a kids bike!
I've got some others from earlier Reba forks that are longer if any use?

Re: Re:

MCsanandreas":2anvkmr1 said:
If Kev decides not to I can find a use for these so second in line please?
Yours if you want them (if kevhl passes).

I’ll pass on these sir; realistically they’ll just become clutter for the next few months!

Kevhl":2hi1ejtk said:

Just like has been done on my little mans old bike using a pair of old Pace forks.

Attachments

• 546DE699-7441-4C6C-A50C-1284E78F0FA6.jpeg
    546DE699-7441-4C6C-A50C-1284E78F0FA6.jpeg
    61.2 KB · Views: 626
Back