SIDS, Litespeed,WeeRide,XTR,Ti,S/posts,Cycleops

haggis

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Prices are posted but dont include paypal fees, which is my preferred method of payment.

Litespeed Lookout Mountain 16.5" Frame. Dent at the bottom bracket. Inspected at the time by the UK distributors and given the ok. Dent does not affect the weld area. I've had it for a number of years. In that time my wife has ridden it as has my mate and it hasnt failed yet so doubt it will. Includes a full new set of decals for the new owner. £240. Pictures of this are a few pages back on my flickr account.

DT Swiss 29er wheels and tyres. DT350 Hubs on X470 rims. QR rear (can be converted), 15mm front. Maxxis Ignitor tyres with loads of life left yet. £130

Seatposts:
All are around the 400mm length.

27.2 RaceFace next SL. Looks a bit scuffed in the pictures but its not too bad in reality. Does have a zigzag scratch through the lacquer as seen in the pictures but its not into the carbon. £30

Ritchey WCS 31.6. The paintwork on these are rubbish. Thats all i can say. i wouldnt buy the wet look again. Its barely done any miles (<50miles) so i dont know how it ended up looking quite so tatty. Got to be worth £15 for someone.

Ti seatpost 27.2. Made by Carver. Slight scuffing but i never bothered buffing it out. £50.

CycleOps Mag Trainer + Excellent condition. Hardly used. £70.

WeeRide child seat. Mounting bar is a bit marked from lying in the garage but the seat itself is in excellent condition. £45.

http://www.flickr.com/stewno1

Re: Clearout Litespeed,WeeRide,XTR,Ti,S/posts,Cycleops

Prices updated. Please feel free to PM any offers.

I also have a very rare set of 2010 Rockshox Sid Team forks which have v-brake bosses and disc mount. They've been serviced and not used since. Steerer is just over the 200mm mark and they're poploc equipped.£125 osted

Latest posts

Back