Atomic Laboratories early Rim NOS Atomlab DH Jump 24"

reanimation

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Some real retro rims here. Rock solid Atomlab Jump/DH/Freeride etc rims with the Atomic Laboratories early decals

I got a bit of a fleeting obsession about building my GI frame and these were an option for it, no longer needed. These are rare really early rims from an ex distributor they have not been built but have some minor storage marks. I've not tried to clean them before pics but they should polish up nicely, plus they'll be fitted on a tank anyway.

They are deep sided should hold onto tyres tight, and they are reassuringly chunky and wide should stand up to some abuse and/or look the part on a period build, Late 90s early 00ies?

a 24" 32h.

Edit: Update. The 26 has sold on eBay. I might keep the 24 now. £30 plus delivery.

Attachments

• Atomlab 1.jpg
    Atomlab 1.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 1,436
  • Atomlab 2.jpg
    Atomlab 2.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 1,436
  • Atomlab 3.jpg
    Atomlab 3.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 1,435
Re: Atomic Laboratories Rims NOS original Atomlab DH FR Jump

Anyone interested in these for a period build? The 26 would work at the front and 24 at the back on a free ride or jump bike or DH. I ran a 46er set up on my Rhythm for winter one year and it worked well. Slackened the geometry slightly and rolled out any surprises under the front!

I've got boxes available to post typically it's gonna be about £10 to post both. Collection is welcome. A little flexibility in price.

Re: Re:

stevet1":3q9190by said:
How many spokes on these fella?
Ah I knew I'd forgotten something! Pretty sure the 24 incher is 32h and the 26 is 36h

Cheers.

Just sent you a pm by accident haha but happy for a reply!

Re: Atomic Laboratories Rims NOS original Atomlab DH FR Jump

Happy New Year bump.

No Mid school beastly bikes getting built?

Re: Atomic Laboratories Rims NOS original 2000s Atomlab DH Jump

Another bump. I'm gearing up for the Jumble in Feb will take em with me if not sold, maybe brave eBay too, and I'm around all week now to post items so if you're interested in these let us know.

Re: Atomic Laboratories early Rims NOS Atomlab DH Jump 26 & 24"

Edit: 26" sold and paid for :) 24" unsold but may keep.

Re: Re:

Krankworx24":106wapsw said:
Hi is the 24” still available by chance ?!

Many thanks

Hiya Welcome. Yes I do still have it! It'd make a cool decoration and talking piece but better on a bike probably!
Where are you based?

Re:

Brilliant, I have been looking for one for a while now.

It will be going on a bike do not worry, I will send you a Pm.

Thank you

Latest posts

Back