Marzocchi Shiver SC suspension forks SOLD

coreygun

Retro Guru
Marzocchi Shiver SC, very clean and tidy. Stanchions are unmarked. Seals are good.

185mm steerer
120mm travel
20mm axle

The black axle bolt its a bit tatty, but still works. No fork guards.

£170 - Collection from Putney SW London, or posted for +£8

shivers_2.jpg

shivers_1.jpg

IMG_5057.jpg

Re:

hi dude let me know when you measure the steerer and is there any give on price ? at all or firm ? i brought that grey 03 patriot off you ages ago if you remember :)

Re: Marzocchi Shiver SC suspension forks

I know someone who might just be head over heels for these... I’ve sent him the link

Re:

Hope the Patriot is still going strong! There might be some wiggle on price, but perhaps not yet as I only posted it yesterday.

I will measure the steerer tonight, but expect the usual length.

Re: Re:

Lukem9962":jl8sn7s5 said:
hi dude let me know when you measure the steerer and is there any give on price ? at all or firm ? i brought that grey 03 patriot off you ages ago if you remember :)

185mm steerer

Re:

should fit what I need just gotta see whats what with finances :/ d you have the guards for it ? yeah that patriot I gave to my brother who still rides it

Re: Re:

Lukem9962":3rom4hm3 said:
should fit what I need just gotta see whats what with finances :/ d you have the guards for it ? yeah that patriot I gave to my brother who still rides it

Nope, no guards, they're on my other set. Tell your brother to give you £170 for the Patriot.

Re: Marzocchi Shiver SC suspension forks

I will make a set of fork guards for these, same way that Mucky Nutz mudguards are made. Will post a pic.

Back