Stems and Mechs. Hope, XTR, XT

haggis

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Hello folks. Trying to clear some space....which shall inevitably lead to room for more bike bits so i dont know who i'm trying to kid. First to pay, wins.
Hope stems
Gold one 70mmx0degrees 31.8 clamp £25 v.nice cond. Sold
Blue one 90mmx6degrees 31.8 clamp £25 v.nice cond. Sold.

Sunline XC One 90mmx6 31.8 clamp. Low stack height on this one folks. Is only 35mm. £25 v.nice cond SOLD.
Ritchey WCX 4 axis 90mmx6 31.8 clamp. Lacquer is flaking a wee bit around the clamps but still v.nice. £22.

Cannondale stem for fatty forks 95mmx5 £12
Revolution stem (edinburgh bicycles own brand) 85mmx10 £6

XTR M972 Rear mech. V.nice condition £45 SOLD
XTR M970 shifters V.nice condition £45 SOLD

http://www.flickr.com/stewno1

Re:

Them shifters looks nicely.....just bought bike so maybe if you still have by crimbo. She will kill me...should see the list of jobs for the bike! :D

Re:

Them shifters looks nicely.....just bought bike so maybe if you still have by crimbo. She will kill me...should see the list of jobs for getting the bike! :D

Re:

Sorry bud, shifters, xtr rear mech and sunline stem sold and enroute to new owners.

Re: Stems, Shifters and Mechs. Hope, Sunline, XTR

That's nice. Why then would you not edit the first post and the topic title accordingly.

Is there something you wish to buy or are interested in Konsta? Or are you just jumping into a thread to have a wee moan? I haven't updated it as i'm really quite busy. It's Halloween and I've got stuff to do. My previous post details what is gone so I'm sure everyone can work it out for themselves.

Well that's surprisingly rude reaction considering you know very well I'm right.
Yes I would have been interested in those XTR shifters. Had to have a peek in the thread because you know why.

And I must say obviously you're not in too much hurry as editing the first post would have taken a lot less time than writing your two last posts.

edit. Thanks!

I don't think you're right. I don't spend a huge amount of my time on here and it's quicker and easier to reply on the phone than edit. Plus your cheek annoyed me hence the quick response . I have been selling on here for 10 years and never have I had anyone jump onto MY thread and tell me to update it. Anyone who PMs me or is genuinely interested in buying something gets a fairly prompt response and this is what matters to me and I am sure this is what matters to them.

If by my not updating my thread I have somehow cost you hours and hours of your time causing you to sweat over some shifters then I apologise. I don't think this is the case though as all you had to do was open the thread and read my last post. Maybe 5 seconds at most? It must have taken you longer to write your reply I am guessing. Thus your need to reply (bump your gums) has cost you more time than reading my thread and therefore it's your own fault that soooooo much of your time has been wasted.

I have updated my thread so hopefully this will keep you quiet and you will go away. Please do not reply to my for sale thread again. Now jog on.

Back