Lovely S-Works Epic Carbon (M) frameset + extras £275 SOLD

cheesey

Senior Retro Guru
IMG_1229 by Adam Cheeseman1, on Flickr

Purchased 2009 New from Bikescene this has had a very easy life and has never been abused, and as such is in excellent condition.

for 26" wheels

Standard threaded BB

135mm QR rear end

straight 1 1/8th headtube

Integrated headset

The frame was recently stripped down, rear triangle removed, bearings faced and replaced, and a new bolt kit was purchased, so is buttery smooth. Also a new rear mech hanger.

Excellent condition, looks great, hard to find one in this condition. I have degreased, re greased, touched up some scuffs on rear triangle but no major marks, some slight cable rub (NOT deep and no grooves) on RHS set tube. There were some chainsuck on D/S BB shell, I touched these up with pro-paint. Its a used frame, and although in excellent condition, please remember that. I am super fussy in cleaning and maintaining my bikes you can guarantee this is as I have stated. Judge yourself by the pictures.

Shock was serviced approx 2-3 years ago by TF Tuned and the improved head seal fitted, has seen no more than 50 miles since, and as such is working great and does not need an imminent service.

Has a new XT BB fitted and also has brand new headset bearings.

Comes with an XT front mech, Thomson elite layback seatpost, San Marco Concur saddle (again all in as new condition) and a Renthal chain stay protector. And also included is an IS to PM 160mm Shimano adapter.

Also comes with frame and shock instructions, C-Clips for cable routing and a full gear cable system including carbon braided gear outer cut to size which I will leave fitted. although you will only need new inner cables.

Reluctant to sell, but needs must. This rides sooooo well and back in the day was over £2k for the frameset alone

£275 posted by 48 hr courier (NOT Hermes!)

Open to reasonable offers... reasonable!

PP as gift / fees covered / long time RB member.....

Please email me at adamcheeseman.ac@googlemail.com as I get them immediately.

Pics attached, is boxed up and ready to send (UK only I am afraid)

I have lowered the price, thought this would have sold itself.... the alloy versions of this are selling for a lot more. This is a proven frameset and in the ridiculous world of 650B, Plus, 29ers, Boost and all that Jazz etc, 26" still my favourite for a cross country weapon! I really don't want to sell this, but due to a rather large bill landing on my doorstep, this has to go... shit happens as they say!

I've been messed around with this so much since listing, too many tyre kickers. Please only contact me if you're seriously interested and want to buy it, all of the info you need is in the ad.

Picked up or posted the price remains the same. I am based 5 miles past Greenwich,SE London

https://www.flickr.com/photos/93047996@ ... 6255531524

Re:

Replied to...

Based in SE London/Kent Borders.

frame is wrapped/taped and boxed and postage is included within price to anywhere mainland UK :)

Latest posts

Back