Intense M3 frame. £170 posted SOLD

8690q

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Payapal is good with me. UK only for postage included. Any further pictures or details just ask away.

Intense M3 frame for sale, 2007 I think, 9.5 inches of travel !. 16 inch frame nice clean condition for age with only a few marks which I've tried to show in the photos. Manitou 6 way swinger with ti spring, Raceface headset,12x150mm rear axle and SDG I beam seat post and saddle included although the nose of the saddle is broken underneath. £170 posted in UK only. SOLD

DSC_0037[1] by /, on Flickr

DSC_0038[1][ by [, on Flickr

DSC_0039[1] by [[/url], on Flickr

DSC_0040[1] by [/url], on Flickr

Re: Intense M3 frame, Hope 6 pot brakes, Mavic/Hope dh wheels

Love the M3 :cool: Had a few M1's but dont know much about the M3. What year is this? did they tweak the design over the years like the M1 or was there just the one model? What is the hole above the bb on the photo for? It doesnt look like it but is the frame adjustable at all?

Cheers

Mark

Aye the last m3 was a different beastie to the first one and they still use pretty much the same set up on a lot of modern bikes to this day. I don't have the receipt to hand but from fuzzy memory it was definitely after 2006.
I have no idea what the hole is for. Remote reservoir or brake linkage possibly.
Frame isn't adjustable.

I had a few m3's - early ones had a 73mm bb and later 83mm

The later frames also changed in the machined bit above the top shock bolt as this is where they cracked.
Most early frames shipped with a swinger 6way and later ones with a dhx 5

Really capable bike but needs to be given some grief to get the benefits.

Bump for a few £ knocked off.

I'd like to see this stuff go soon. I will consider reasonable offers and would happily do a wee bundle deal since it saves on postage.

Bump for another few £ knocked off.

Hope 6 pots possibly going down under pending postage costs.

Bump for the rest. Make me a reasonable offer and you might be surprised, don't take the pee though.

Bump for another few £ off.

I have no idea what exact year but got to be the last ones before the evo hubs came out.
I bought them new when building the Intense so 2005 ish.
36 hole.

Back